AIA365 Staff Insiders
Jose GarciaMultimedia Journalist/Historian firstname.lastname@example.org
Popularity of 365 radio show growing; State bracket infoJan 11, 2013
The Arizona Sports Preps 365 radio show continues to spread its wings.
The Saturday morning show on 620 AM was recently picked up by four stations in the state, allowing Arizona Sports Preps 365 to become a syndicated show. Last week, the show also was streamed live on ArizonaSports.com for the first time.
With the statewide attention it’s now receiving, Arizona Sports Preps 365 is stepping up its game this week with a handful of radio interviews.
These are some of the folks who will be interviewed during Saturday’s 9-11 a.m. show on 620 AM:
- Phoenix Carl Hayden’s athletic director will talk about the success his school’s teams are experiencing since the football season started.
- A Gila Valley hoops report.
- Kara Stuart, the founder of a local non-profit, Angels for Athletes, will be in studio to talk about a fundraising event that will benefit high school athletes who recovered from severe injuries or overcame other hurdles.
- Highland basketball coach Miner Webster talks about going for win No. 700.
- The Phoenix Suns and telecommunications company Century Link partnered up to provide basketball equipment to Arizona varsity basketball programs. A representative will talke about the partnership.
Also, the dates of the state soccer and basketball bracket shows on aia365.com will be announced during the radio show. These are the affiliates that recently picked up the Arizona Sports Preps 365 show:
KCYK 1400 AM in Yuma, KVNA 600 AM in Flagstaff, KVNA 104.7 FNM in Flagstaff, KNTR 980 AM Lake Havasu.